Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New Coldplay album just...wait for it...SITTING AROUND


Look for Coldplay Day sometime this May.

Apparently, the new album, supposedly titled Prospekt (oh, leave it to Coldplay!), is scheduled to d-r-o-p on May 19. Apparently, the album is a solid 43 minutes long. Averaging 4 minutes per song, that gives us...10.75 songs. Cool. I can deal.

The rumored Prospekt tracklisting:
Famous Old Painters
Glass Of Water
Lost!
Cemeteries of London
Violet Hill
Poppy Fields
42
Yes!
Leftrightleftright
Rainy Day
Prospeckt's March

Oooh. I was SO ON about the 10.75 thing.

I certainly can not wait. I am especially excited for "Lost!" and "Yes!" Oh, man. Coldplay never fails to disappoint--their music and their babies never fail to considerably excite me. Come onnnn, May.

My top played Coldplay songs on iTunes:
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
In the Sun
How You See the World No. 2
Warning Sign
Parachutes

Sources: Entertainment Weekly, Rock Insider, Absolut BCN

No comments: