Saturday, January 19, 2008

Menswear-inspired obsession continues

Sweater vests, grandpa sweaters, those BC shoes with the buttons on them, tuxedo vests, super-tailored blazers, plaid button-downs, ANY button-downs, scarves that double as ties, boxers, newsboy caps, fedoras...if it looks like it once belonged to a man (especially a very old man), I probably want to wear it.

Not that these pumps look like anything a man would wear, but I'm waaaay into this black, lace-up, high heeled thing. I just want to crop my hair to my chin, put on a very short dress, slap on some wooly tights, and tap my way down the street.




Made by Elves Evan Oxford
$88.00, Urban Outfitters





Investor Menswear Pump
$23, Payless










Loving it, loving it.

Photo credit: ELLE Fashion Report

1 comment:

adela said...

whoa i've been really into those black lace-up shoes as of late ALSO. i don't have them though. on top of that, i've become addicted to vests AND i just bought a scarf from the men's section of heritage... (although i feel as if almost all scarves are unisex)

WHAT A COINCIDENCE.