Friday, January 11, 2008

Keira Knightley looks healthy


I really loved Atonement--everything from the rhythm of the typewriter to the epic beach shot to the library scene to Saoirse Ronan, whose name is apparently pronounced "Ser-shuh." (How in the world do those letters make "Ser-shuh"?) I even saw it twice, I'll care to boast. The one thing that I could have had more of was meat on Keira Knightley's bones. She's beautiful in so many ways, but I think she would be even more stunning with a more prominent décolletage, no? I mean, in this picture she actually looks like a bone. A bone that is about to take a dip.

Regardless, have my ten fingers crossed for Atonement at the Globes...or whatever the Globes are now. A news conference. (Exciting.) Maybe Keira will score another Oscar nom? Wow: 22 years old and 2 Oscar nominations. I should really get on with achieving something, or something.

Also...Saoirse Ronan as Susie in The Lord of the Rings' take of The Lovely Bones"? BRILLIANT. Can't wait. Though I wish Ryan Gosling was still in the cast...

No comments: